Information on personal data processing
This page describes how this site is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult them. This is a statement made in compliance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site within the framework of the EU Regulation 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The “owner” of the processing
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is NEW AURAMEETING SRL with registered office in Milan via Rocca d ‘Anfo, 7
Place of data processing
Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
Outside of these hypotheses, users’ browsing data is kept for the time strictly necessary to manage processing activities, within the limits set by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interests, but, by their very nature, they could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data freely provided by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
Optional Submittal of Data
Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Owner. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Processing methods and data retention times
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data is stored for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be canceled at the end of this period, unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to enforce a right in court.
Rights of data subjects
Nei limiti e alle condizioni previste dalla legge, il titolare ha l’obbligo di rispondere alle richieste dell’interessato in merito ai dati personali che lo riguardano. In particolare, in base alla vigente normativa:
- Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the holder is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding the personal data concerning him. In particular, based on current legislation:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the data subject’s right to request the data controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data is not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation. The data controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data were sent of any adjustments or deletions or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by the current legislation.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller.
- The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by part of the data controller to whom it has supplied them.
To exercise the rights listed above or to request information on data processing, the data subject must submit a request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org through which the Data Protection Officer may also be contacted if designated by the Data Controller
This version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on May 7, 2018.