Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Regulation), on the subject of "protection of personal data" by:
• STEP Italia, with registered office in Via Umberto Visconti di Modrone n. 11 – PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org and STEP Worldwide with registered office in Artillery House, 11-19 Artillery Row, London SW1P 1RT, UK email@example.com
• New Aurameeting S.r.l. with registered office in Via Rocca d'Anfo n. 7, Milan, Tel. 0266203390, Fax 0266200418, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC email@example.com
Data controllers, who provide you with the following information:
1. The information in this communication concerns all your personal data that you provide directly to us, as well as other data relating to you that will be acquired in the future.
2. The treatment of the data happens for purposes related to the management of the registration to participate in the Event STEP ITALY CONFERENCE which you ask for registration. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of a request by the data subject and the legitimate interest of the data controllers to manage the data of the participants in an effective way in order to promote the knowledge of information of interest to the operators of the sector and to encourage networking. Legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject
3. The data will be entered into a database and / or stored for the time strictly necessary in relation to the purposes set out above, in paper files or on magnetic media and will be processed by us manually or through the use of electronic systems, telematics and any other means made available by technology and technological development in accordance with the law. The data will be processed lawfully and correctly and, however, such as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. The provision by you of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional. Your refusal to provide the data may make it impossible for the owners to carry out the planned activities.
6. Your personal data may be communicated to persons in charge of instrumental processing with respect to the purposes indicated above and to persons authorized to process or data processors designated by the owners.
7. For the purposes indicated in point 2, the treatment as part of participation in the event, except in the case of special needs reported by the parties concerned will not have as object personal data falling into the category of so-called data "belonging to special categories" under Article. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data disclosing health or sex life. In the event that such data were to be provided on the initiative of the person concerned, consent to the processing of the data will be required.
8. Finally, we inform you that the rights provided for in Articles. 15- 22 of the Regulation on personal data, including that of obtaining confirmation from the Owner of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and to allow him, in case, the putting in You can therefore ask to know the origin of the data and the logic and purpose of the treatment, to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if there is interest, integration of the data, to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing, in addition to data portability and limitation of processing. In the cases provided for by the law, you may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. You can contact directly at the headquarters of the Data Controller indicated above, by fax or postal mail or at the e-mail address indicated.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 and subsequent amendments, I declare that I have read the above information and the rights granted to me and give my consent to the processing of data