XIII National Meeting of Qualified People (QP) in the pharmaceutical field
The XIII National Meeting of QP is aimed at those who already perform this task, those who aspire to play this role and all managers and technicians of the drug engaged in other functions, but frequently in contact with Qualified Persons and their problems. In line with AFI’s mission, the day aims to promote the professionalism and training of its members in an increasingly complex and challenging context. It is an excellent opportunity for the professional development of both qualified people and other operators in the pharmaceutical industry. As in recent editions, there will be an open and fruitful exchange of opinions and technical and regulatory observations with officials and managers of AIFA, who will participate in the meeting again this year, making a significant contribution to the discussion.
The Study Day has the following objectives
1) To contribute to the growth of the culture of Quality through the stimulation of the professionalism of QPs.
2) To provide an update on the most recent regulations of interest for QPs and their application, bringing to the attention of participants many experiences and testimonies from companies and from AFI working groups.
3) To examine, with the presence of the regulatory authorities, the set of problems that arise in the application of the rules on QP and possibly find proposals and solutions that make it easier and more effective to fulfill.
4) To create an opportunity for meeting and cultural exchange between professionals who carry out or intend to carry out the function of QP and their interlocutors, in the various sectors related to the drug, from the production of active ingredients to the production and distribution of medicines.
Ergife Palace Hotel
Via Aurelia, 619 – 00165 Roma
How to reach the Venue:
PIAZZA DI SPAGNA
Bus 246 until Piazza Irnerio (2 stops) + Underground until Piazza di Spagna.
VATICANO E SAN PIETRO
Bus 246 until da Piazza Irnerio (2 stops) + Underground until Ottaviano
COLOSSEO, PIAZZA VENEZIA and FONTANA DI TREVI
Bus 246 until Piazza Irnerio (2 stops) + Bus 46 until Piazza Venezia (bus Terminal)
Bus 246 until Piazza Irnerio
A shuttle service is provided in the morning from 8.15 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. from the Cornelia underground station to the hotel and at the end of the work from the hotel to Cornelia station and Rome Fiumicino airport. The service is free of charge upon compulsory booking at the time of online registration.
– Euro 420.00 + VAT for AFI members
– Euro 540,00 + VAT for NON AFI members
The registration fee for NON-Members includes the free registration to AFI for one year.
It will be the responsibility of the AFI Secretariat to contact NON-Members to finalize the membership.
The participation fee includes:
– two coffee breaks
– a lunch
For hotel reservations at the Ergife Palace Hotel, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 15, 2019, specifying the dates and
the number of rooms required. Rate: € 120.00 VAT 10% included per night, in DUS room, breakfast included. (Tourist tax to be paid on site € 6,00 per person per night). Subject to availability, New Aurameeting will send the hotel voucher with the methods of payment.
Methods of registration and payment
Registration must be made by November 22, 2019 to New Aurameeting; the participation fee can be paid by:
– bank transfer to NEW AURAMEETING Srl
Banca Popolare di Milano Ag. 15
IBAN: EN 65 T 05584 01615 000000043206
– Credit card when registering online
The payment of the registration fee must be made before the start of the study day. New Aurameeting will communicate by e-mail the confirmation of registration. Enrolments will be accepted as long as places last. Cancellations received in writing within 7 days from the date of the day will be refunded at 100%; after this period there will be no right to any refund except the possibility of replacing the member with another name. AFI and NEW AURAMEETING reserve the right to suspend or postpone the study day in case of failure to reach the minimum number of participants, in which case the registration fee will be refunded if already paid.
Out of stock